Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Employee Wellbeing and XXXX (together and individually referred to as ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’) and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be under any liability to you or to any third party for any loss or damage which may arise in connection with the use of or the information contained on this website. In any event, we will not be under any liability to you or to any third party in connection with the use of or the information contained on this website for any loss of or damage to profits, business, revenue, contracts, opportunity, goodwill, savings, interest or data or for any indirect loss or damage or for any consequential loss or damage or for any punitive or exemplary damages, in each case whether actual or anticipated, and in each case howsoever caused, including misrepresentation, negligence, other tort, breach of contract, breach of statutory duty or otherwise. Nothing in this paragraph shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which may not be under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be under any liability for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
E-mails sent to us through the Internet may not be encrypted. We therefore recommend that you do not include any personal information in any of your e-mails.
Terms & Conditions
On this website the term 'Employee Wellbeing' refers to Employee Wellbeing Limited, a company registered in Northern Ireland, whose registered office is 34 Brooke Hall Heights, Belfast, BT8 6WN and whose company registration number is NI55812.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which neither Employee Wellbeing nor the XXXX shall be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website are the property of, or licensed to, Employee Wellbeing and/or the XXXX.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Employee Wellbeing and/or the XXXX endorse those websites or have any responsibility for the content of those websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website without Employee Wellbeing's and the XXXX's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Northern Ireland.
This website is owned by Employee Wellbeing and licensed to the XXXX although certain parts of the information contained in this website are owned by the XXXX. You may not reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any part of the information contained in this website, but you may download and print any part of the information contained in this website for your own personal use. The copyright of content contained in this website is owned by Employee Wellbeing and/or the XXXX. All rights reserved.